Search This Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Top 15 Tweets During Game 5


As a new feature (which I will continue during football season) I am debuting my "Top Tweets of the Night." My followers and those I follow that have the funniest, most informative, wittiest Tweets. This is a way for my followers to get more followers themselves. As well as a way *cough cough* to promote the blog.

So without further ado, here's my top 15 Bruins related Tweets during Game 5 from the Stanley Cup Finals. This is in the order I recieved them.

15. @jessmunroeeoh, and the sedin brothers are identical. another fun fact, thanks versus.

14. @drayna14 Who is number 12 for the Bruins? #WhosThatLady

13. @PezDOYI hope Ference scores and gives this crowd the 3:16 special.

12. @CayTheCreator You scumfucks, don't touch Timmy. You will pay greatly.

11. @Toucherandrich I think the grown-ass Canucks fans banging on the glass really got into the Bruins head there.

10. @LmBruins46RT @BlackandGold8: I'm not sure what the Vancouver fans are chanting, but all I hear is "We Love Cock"

9. @AlbertBreer@GreshandZo Ohio State has 105,000 people at every home game. Bruins don't have that many people WATCHING their regular season home games.

8. @pucksage I think even the #Habs would be ashamed to have Burrows and his diving on their team. #VanBos

7. @GlobeKPDA 12-9 VAN shot edge. Something to build on for first time in last three games? Rumor: B's passing around pix of Aaron Rome tween periods.

6. @PezDOY#Bruins go down 0-2 and no one worries. They go down 3-2 and everyone is shitting their pants. Come on people #BelieveInBoston

5. @GlobeFluto If I'm Julien, I tell players to leave watches behind. They can retrieve them when they return for G7. #bruins

4. @canucks__suck So pissed that the bruins played like a bunch of pussies

3. @Buccigross Thomas raised his save percentage to .937. He will probably win Conn Smythe even if Bruins lose

2. @OldHossRadbourn It is so cute that the Canadian people are pretending if they win the Stanley Cup we won't invade and subjugate them.

1. @HackswithHaggsLuongo on GW goal: "Not hard [save] if youre playing in the paint. It's an easy save for me. But if you're wandering out...its gonna happen"




No comments: