Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Get A Load Of These Lame Jerseys The Celtics Will Wear On Christmas

You gotta love the NBA: if there is a way to squeeze an extra dollar out of their fans, you can count on David Stern, his minions and greedy owners to do it. Today, the NBA released a screen shot on NBA.com of the horrid green on green jerseys that the Celtics will wear on Christmas Day when they visit the Brooklyn Nets.

Call me a purist or traditionalist but with a team like the Celtics that has so much history, I don't see the need to go with any other looks. Boston wears the white jerseys at home and the green jerseys on the road. The alternate jerseys (green with black trim and numbers) that they wear once in a while are decent too, I have no major problem with those. All I know is that if my parents, girlfriend or other relatives buy me one of these all green jerseys for Christmas, I will probably return it a few days later.

I'd like to meet the people that designed these, haha they must have put in a lot of sleepless nights coming up with this super original design. Or they were hungover on the day they were supposed to present them and stumbled upon this look. Who knows? It's probably Stern's grandkids or some other lucky sperm.





No comments: