Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mike Felger On Roger Goodell: "He's a Bitch"


Please Felger don't hurt 'em!!!

I know most people either love Mike Felger or hate him, but he's entertaining as fuck on the Sports Hub's Felger and Mazz and is 100% dead on with this. I've given Roger Goodell a lot of shit in my last few posts but I never really thought about the relationship he has with the owners. I always referred to it as "Goodell and the owners this" and "Goodell and the owners that", when in reality he does whatever they say because he's a lawyer who is protecting his interests.

Felgy realizes that Goodell is just the face of this disaster, basically calling him Spider from Goodfellas. I love it. I'd take Felger over that narcoleptic loser Mike Francesca every day.

PS - Sorry about the audio cutting out, it was first time trying this. Blame my 25-year-old Droid X phone.





No comments: